Big smile. A second award on the blogosphere. The Liebster Award nominated by the lovely Livid Frost. Thank you so much ! Just a month on WordPress and I am totally enjoying blogging here.
The Liebster Award is given to new bloggers with less than 200 posts and followers. Thank you once again, Livid Frost !
Here are the rules for accepting the award :
1. Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
2. You must answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominee before you. (That list is below the nominations.)
3. You must nominate 5-10 of your favorite blogs with fewer than 200 followers and notify them of their nomination.
4. You must come up with 10 more questions for your nominees to answer.
Now on to answer the Questions given by LF.
1) What is your favourite type of weather?
Evening rain + Hot Pakoda (fritters/fries)+ Tea. Ah bliss !
2) If coffee were to suddenly be reported to be hazardously poisonous to the body and deemed illegal, how would that effect your life?
Not of much significance. Am a tea-addict. *Tongue-in-cheek smile*
3) If you were to write a novel, what would it be about?
A novel bringing in awareness about Islamophobia and Racism.
4) Coke or pepsi? In-depth explanation please.
Neither. I have avoided all frizz drinks since 6+ years now. Unless and otherwise, I am forced to, during a hangout session with my friends – which is quite rarely now. ( You see, the dentist hates to force her enamel to bear those erosive drinks !)
5) Have you ever made a super embarrassing typo? If so, what was it and what happened?
I dont recall any recently.
6) If could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
7) Do you 1. Like writing a blog post, 2.Find it a burden but are doing it anyways, 3.Don’t really care but do it because you have nothing else to do or 4. None of the above?
I absolutely love it. I made this second blog to delve into creative writing and write more frequently.
8) For cross-atlantic or cross-pacific travels, would you prefer ship or airplane?
Aeroplane. Surely. Never been on a ship. I dont think I can last days on the sea. Tehee
9) If you were suddenly thrown in the Hunger Games, what do you think are your chances of surviving? Of winning?
Uhmm.hmmm. Uhmm.. Will I sound like a neanderthelic person if I say, I have not read/watched the Hunger Games? So I don’t know the context of this question.
10) Google, Bing or Yahoo?
*Bonus Question*: Do you think Wikipedia is reliable?
Yeah. Almost. Responsibility of cross-checking is on the reader !
Here are my 10 Questions :
1) Reasons for starting a blog?
2) Have you kept up to your personal goal of n number of posts/month?
3) Favourite Books?
4) Facebook or Twitter?
5) Favourite place in the world?
6) Does your career goal and personal interests coincide? Or are they starkly different?
7) Happiness is ……
8) Do you use writing prompts while blogging? If so, which all sites?
9) If you could go back in time and change one decision of your life, which one would it be?
10) Are you a third culture kid? (Born/bought up in a different country from that of your parents) If so, how has it affected your decisions, perspective and outlook to life?